Who stole my pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who stole my pokemon

Wow guild on Shattered hand

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wickie - shadow priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wickie

Wickie - shadow priest Empty
PostSubject: Wickie - shadow priest   Wickie - shadow priest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:50 pm

1. Personal Info

-Name: Niclas Ottosson
-Nationality: Swedish
-If you could bring one thing with you if you were banished to a remote island it would be: my dog Smile
-Some info about yourself and your life: Well i live a quiet life in Malmö and im currently going in the first grade of the swedish gymnasium, other then that i mostly play wow and hang out with friends.

2. Character Info

-Char. Name: Wickie
-Char. Class: Priest
-Specc: Shadow 18/0/43
-/Played - Total: 50 days
-/Played - 70: 15 days
-Armory:
-Raid Experience (Pre-TBC):
-Raid Experience (TBC):
-Previous guilds: Formula one, Daemonicus
-Why did you leave it/them?: i left f1 because the über slow progress and im still in daemonicus but i dont feel we will reach bt before the expansion and i would like to progress as mutch as i can in wow, thats the reason i play the game Smile
-Do you know anyone in the guild?: nope

3. If you join our guild:

-Will you respecc if you are told to by us?: yes ofc
-Can you take a lot of whipes?: yes i can Smile wipes are a part of rading and wipes are np
-Will you get all the addons and 3rd party progs. (vent) that we tell you to get?: yup ofc
-Will you be active on vent?: yeah probably Smile
-Do you get angry if you lose a roll in a raid?: no i dont get angry for losing a roll Smile
-Would you pass on a item to a teammate that needs it much more then you?: yes i would pass on it without hesitation if someone requires it more then me
-Will you enchant all of your gear with high end enchants?: yes i will

4. Availability

-How much do you play every day?: dunno rly, probably 4-15 houers
-How many times a week can you raid?: 6-7
-Do you have any alts that you play much on?: nope, dont have any alts i play on
-Have you eaten, picked up children, finished homework, walked the dog, gone to the bathroom and so on at the time the raid starts?: yeah i usaly dont go afk during a raid

5. If there is any more info then this that you want to write, do it here. Additional info is always appreciated.

Just wanna say that it would be awsome to join who since who is shatterdhands best guild and seems to consist of people that wanna progress quick in the instances that blizzard dishes out, i play WoW for PvE and im still looking for the guild wich can satisfie my needs of progression and tbh who seems to be the guild for me, but if im the kind of player a guild like who seeks is up to you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Bartolf
Class leader
Class leader
Bartolf

PostSubject: Re: Wickie - shadow priest   Wickie - shadow priest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:03 pm

would indeed be a nice with a shadowpriest in the guild, though, if you want to progress in bt/mh, this is not the guild for you Neutral
Back to top Go down
Admin
Gm
Gm
Admin

PostSubject: :/ NOT accepted   Wickie - shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:17 am

i think u are on wrong forum this is not Whos forum lol!
Back to top Go down
https://whostolemypokemon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wickie - shadow priest   Wickie - shadow priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wickie - shadow priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who stole my pokemon :: Apply for the guild here-
Jump to: